HiKOKI / Hitachi DH18DBL 18V Brushless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill - Bare Unit - DH18DBL
HiKOKI / Hitachi DH18DBL 18V Brushless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill - Bare Unit
The HiKOKI / Hitachi model DH18DBL is a cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammer drill, powered by an 18v lithium-ion battery. Featuring a highly efficient, maintenance free brushless motor, which offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments.
The highly efficient brushless motor and the optimized hammering mechanism can achieve a 40% faster drilling speed with up to 4.6kg / 5min demolition performance.
The DH18DBL has an ergonomic design for improved user handling; The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action, which makes applying force to drill easier, the grip of the handle is close to the centre of gravity and the reactive force control (RFC) prevents the tool from jerking if the tool bit is overburdened during operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Impact energy 2.6J (Joules)
- Drilling capacity in concrete 26mm
- Fastest drilling speed in its class
- Longest run time in its class
- Hitachi's efficient brushless motor works approx. 50% more than our conventional brushed DC motor per battery charge
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) system reduces risk of injury from tool overload
- Constant speed control
- Over current protection
- 3 mode action: rotary drilling, hammer drilling or chiselling
- Built-in LED light
- Remaining battery indicator
- Bit Shank - SDS-Plus
- Capacity - Concrete: 26mm, wood: 27mm, mild steel: 13mm
- Impact Energy - 2.6 Joules
- Impact Rate - 0-3950/min
- No-Load Speed - 0-1050/min
- Weight - 3.6kg