HiKOKI DH36DMA/JGZ MultiVolt Brushless SDS-Max Hammer Drill - 8.0Ah Kit - DH36DMA/JGZ
HiKOKI DH36DMA/JGZ 36V Multi-Volt Cordless SDS-Max Hammer Drill with Brushless technology is part of the HiKOKI 36V Li-ion Slide-on Battery Range and is a great addition to anybody's HiKOKI 36V kit, whether just starting out or looking to add to an already established toolkit.
With reactive force control function. Reactive force control (RFC) - When a sudden load is applied to the tip, the slip clutch is activated, or the controller built in the tool body stops the motor and alleviates the phenomenon that the tool body is swung.
- Constant speed control
- 4 level variable speed
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) safety feature
- Compact body
- One push bit holder
- Capacity: TCT core bit 105mm
- Capacity: Drill bit 40mm
- Full load impact rate 1420-2860/min
- Impact energy 8.5 Joules
- Weight 7.2kg
- Overall length 496mm
- 36V Multi-Volt batteries for higher power output similar to mains powered tools.
- Batteries are compatible with existing HiKOKI 18v tools.
- Offers unprecedented power output of up to 1080W.
- Power output similar to mains powered tools when used with a 36V tool*.
- Automatically switches between 18V 5.0Ah and 36V 2.5Ah depending on the tool in use.
- Fast charging - only 32 minutes with UC18YSL3 charger.
- 4 stage battery level indicator with diagnostic function.
- Compatible with existing 18V chargers and the new UC36YSL.
- Compact and lightweight - similar size and weight as existing 18V 5Ah & 6Ah batteries.
- Eligible for the extended warranty scheme when registered within 4 weeks of purchase.
- *Not compatible with previous non-Multi Volt 36V tools. Specification is subject to change without notice. Online registration required within 4 weeks of purchase via hikoki-powertools.co.uk/service.